Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
What’s in these terms?
These terms tell you the rules for using our main website at www.vacationcare.com and our payment portal at www.secure.vacationcare.co.uk. These websites are referred to in these Terms as “our sites”.
Who we are and how to contact us
Our sites are operated by Vacation Care International España SL. Our main office is Vacation Care International Espana SL, Aloha Gardens Reception, Urb. Aloha Gardens, Avda Del Prado s/n, Nueva Andalucia, 29660, Malaga Spain. Certain contents of our sites may be contributed to and modified by Vacation Care International Limited, Suite 65, Wey House, 15 Church Street, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 8NA.
We (Vacation Care International España SL) are a Spanish sociedad limitada (limited liability company). To contact us, please email email@example.com.
By using our site you accept these terms
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our sites.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
There are other terms that may apply to you
- Where we or Vacation Care International Limited are providing services (for example membership and management charge collection services) as a processor on behalf of third parties, such as Crown Points Club and CRHPC, the Privacy Notices of those third parties apply to the processing of personal data of which they are the controller (See https://www.crown-points.com/privacy-statement/ and https://secure.vacationcare.co.uk/CRHPC/privacy-notice/.
- Vacation Care International España SL’s Privacy Notice can be found here: https://www.vacationcare.com/privacy-policy.php. See further under ‘How we may use your personal information’.
Any bookings, sales or transactions concluded through our sites, or as a result of visits made by you, are governed by our standard terms which are available when you click on the relevant resort under the Rentals tab of our website. Memberships of the Clubs are governed by the relevant Club Scheme Rules.
In the case of payments made through our sites, the terms of the payment services provider (SagePay) apply.
We may make changes to these terms
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our sites, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
We may make changes to our sites
We may update and change our sites from time to time to reflect changes to our services and business.
We may suspend or withdraw our sites
Our sites are made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our sites, or any content on them, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our sites for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
We may transfer this agreement to someone else
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
You must keep your account details safe
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How you may use material on our sites
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our sites, and in the material published on them. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our sites for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our sites.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our sites must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our sites for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Do not rely on information on our sites
The content on our sites is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our sites, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our sites is accurate, complete or up to date. This does not affect your statutory rights.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our sites contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Any bookings, sales or transactions concluded through our sites, or as a result of visits made by you, are governed by our standard terms which are available when you click on the relevant resort under the Rentals tab of our website. Memberships of the Clubs are governed by the relevant Club Scheme Rules.
- In the case of payments made through our sites, the terms of the payment services provider (SagePay) apply. Different limitations and exclusions of liability are set out in those terms.
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our sites or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our sites; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or
If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only provide our sites for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our sites for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
How we may use your personal information
We will only use your personal information as set out in our Privacy Notice –https://www.vacationcare.com/privacy-policy.php
Where we or Vacation Care International Limited are providing services (for example membership and management charge collection services) as a processor on behalf of third parties, such as Crown Points Club and CRHPC, the Privacy Notices of those third parties apply to the processing of personal data of which they are the controller (See https://www.crown-points.com/privacy-statement/ and https://secure.vacationcare.co.uk/CRHPC/privacy-notice/.
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our sites will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our sites. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our sites by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our sites, the server on which our sites are stored or any server, computer or database connected to our sites. You must not attack our sites via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our sites will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to our sites
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our sites in any websites that is not owned by you.
Our sites must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our sites other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our sites other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com.
Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?